Monday, 17 January 2011

2011 Working in the UK

In the past it has not been too difficult for Highly Skilled individuals to immigrate and work in the UK without a job offer or sponsorship from a UK Based Employer HOWEVER the UKBA has recently closed this entry route to applicants from outside the UK.

Through the Tier 2 (General) Visa UK based employer can SPONSOR FOREIGN WORKERS

The process of Sponsorship includes an employer applying for a sponsorship license from the UKBA to be able to employ foreign workers by issuing Certificates of Sponsorship

In order to meet the UKBA requirements under Tier 2 (General) and sponsorship the UK Employer must:

be a legitimate Company operating legally in the United Kingdom
must have Human Resource facilities to deal with immigration control
must have a dully appointed individual that will use the sponsorship management system

This list is not complete and anyone looking to make such an application should contact our offices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.