Thursday, 7 April 2011

New English Language Test provider List Published

Yesterday the UKBA announced a new list of English Language Test Providers .

Tier 1 and Tier 2 applications that have already been taken/booked with the existing list of test providers can be used provided that the applications are received by the UKBA on or before the 17 March 2011. From the 18th May 2011 only test on the updated list will be acceptable.

If you are applying as the spouse/partner you can also use a test with the existing Test Providers provided the application is received by the UKBA on or before the 17 July 2011, BUT from 18 July 2011 any application of this type needs be accompanied by a certificate from the new updated list.

If you are planning to Study in the UK you will need to use the new list as of 6 April 2011.

For the updated list click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.