Tuesday, 8 June 2010

UK Drivers License Guide

If you want to drive in the UK you need to 1st apply for provisional license. You may apply for your provisional license on the Driver and Licensing Agency's (known as DVLA) online service. You can also apply in person or by post by completing the D1 application form available from the DVLA form ordering service or Post Office. The DVLA should deliver your license within 3 weeks of receipt of your application and supporting required documents. You have to wait for the license to arrive before you start driving.


1st provisional license for car, motorcycle or moped costs 50 GBP
1st provisional license for bus/lorry is free
1st full UK license when exchenging EU or other foreign license costs 50 GBP

Provisional to full license for car, motorcycle or moped is free
Replace ment lost or stolen license costs 20 GBP
Change of name and or address after exchanging your current license is free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.